PROJECT MANAGER, THE HAGUE
MannCG is seeking a highly creative, self-motivated, organized and professional Graphic Designer/Project Manager. We are looking for a team-player that has awesome design skills, as well as an individual that can serve as a project manager.
• Create exceptional quality work for creative pitches, website, branding, email marketing and more
• Ability to design new concepts as well as work within an existing brand
• Organize, prioritize, and execute multiple work assignments maintaining strict deadlines
• Deliver creative deliverables on-budget, proficient at timekeeping management
• Collaborate with our team, clients and partners
• Collect and analyse quotes, coordinate parties
• BA in Graphic Design, Minimum 3-5 years' experience in graphic design.
• Strong design, layout, color, type, composition skills
• Advanced skills using Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office applications, particularly • Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent attention to detail
• Exceptional time & project management skills
• Strong communication skills
• Honest, Passionate, Hard worker
• Readily available within normal business hours
• Off site
• ~20 hours per week/Part time
How to apply:
• A cover letter stating why you are interested in this position and why you are the right person for this job
• Detailed resume
• Monetary requirements
• At least 3 samples each of print, web and logo designs.
MannCG is developing most innovative holographic turn-key solutions for events, retail and entertainment. Without eyewear or tracking, our screen nanocoated display is capable of creating an immersive, unforgettable 3D experience. Along with our display technology, we are developing a software and hardware ecosystem to facilitate the creation / development of mobile interactive platforms and dedicated holographic content.